Hi friends! I truly appreciate all your continued love and support! New faces, welcome and I’m so happy to have you 🙂
I wanted to share some fun facts about me today (31 of them) as I celebrate turning 31! I can’t believe it and I used to fear getting older and what my life would be and how much I would accomplish but LADIES, let me tell you… age is really just a number!
I may have not found my calling, love and true happiness in life until my late 20s. Amen to you boss babes that figured it out much sooner. We all find our passion at some point in life and I’m here to share 3 things I’ve learned; be YOU (there’s only one), give it a hundred and ten percent as no one will fight harder for your dreams than you, and remember to support and empower one another! Nothing better than a supporting community of strong beautiful women!
//Now to those random, fun facts 😉
- I LOVE ice cream, current favorite is Ben & Jerry’s – The Tonight Dough
- Justin and I met at a local music festival in town
- He fell in love the next time we saw each other… I drank wine straight from the bottle all night in a classy white maxi LOL
- I love going on hikes and exploring new trails, especially since they are so beautiful in the PNW
- Reality TV is my guilty pleasure
- I love my toes, I think they are the cutest
- My full name is Tatiana, thats where ‘tati’ in my blog name tatidrea comes from
- I have horrible road rage (blame it on my European roots, haha)
- I don’t know how to drive a stick shift
- I love 90’s r&b music, can sing along to all the songs!
- I am obsessed with all things blush! Growing up I hated pink, but now I love it
- I could eat tacos every day AND guac!
- I love to travel!! My travel bucket list is unreal but hope I can check all the places off over the years
- I’d love to move to Italy and retire there! And eat all the pasta, cheese and vino!
- I drive a murdered out Forrester, that mom car hahaha 😉
- I love all four seasons, but could definitely live somewhere where its always warm and sunny!
- I used to run cross country and track when I was younger
- I’ve always been good at math and thought I’d be an accountant growing up
- I am probably one of the few people that does NOT like celery! Keep trying it every so often and nope, still hate it
- If I had to pick only 2 beauty items, they would be mascara and bronzer!
- I love meeting new people and am fascinated by different cultures
- I LOVE fruit, eat it every day. Couldn’t get enough of it when I was pregnant either lol
- Orchids are my favorite flower, just wish I could keep them alive 😉
- I am not a big cook, but a huge foodie LOL
- I’m a stripeaholic and shoeaholic! Ive always been obsessed with shoes
- Sushi, specifically tuna, is my fave!
- My biggest fear is drowning
- I am OCD and organize everything! Pantry, fridge, closet, you name it
- I don’t have any tattoos (yet)
- Seattle is one of my favorite cities
- I am excited to continue on this journey and keep growing to accomplish all my blogging goals and much more. Couldn’t do it without all of your support!
If you read through all of this, phew that was a lot and thank you! Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better.
Leave a comment below including a fun fact about yourself so I can learn a little more about you as well!